Tuesday, October 12, 2010

School reopening soon....

Tuesday, weather still quite warm. I think have have abit of flu already... Did nothing today cos no where to go but I think is I dun wanna go out cos saving money. I just relise that my holiday is going to end soon. Left 12days. Quite excited but oso abit scary cos cheryl may not be able to attend one of the module with us cos she failed her fsp so cannot be able to go to advance programming. So this 12days have some programs so I should have fun before going back to school to work hard on my studies.

This coming saturday going out with Jarryl and Mei Luan to see Pei Wen's birthday present cos her birthday is coming. Than next Monday going to have steamboat with Cheryl, Debbie and Monica. Cheryl says that we should have steamboat every month to chit chat so we all agreed cos is like we can go relax for awhile. Than next Tuesday meeting Pei Shan and Jarryl cos Pei Shan free and ask us out. She say she got some things to tell us. Dunno wat she wan to tell us about and she said she having holiday now but that time she says she will have her holiday on Decemember quite sudden. Izzit something happen that we dunno or is really holiday. So I think all this program will be fun and quite looking forward to. Stop here. God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment