Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bought new ones!!!!

Today Tuesday, go our around 2.30pm to look for new white shirt cos yesterday thingy. DAM SAD NEED TO SPEND MONEY AGAIN!!!! ARHZ!!!! When to chinatown to buy KOI. Bought one for cheryl too... I drink peach green tea and cheryl wans milk tea both are large ones but I manage to finish it. Than wan to buy some inner wear cos some of them oso kana the color stain cannot wear lei.... But dun have cotton ones... haiz... Than after that went vivo to meet cheryl to pass her her drink and meet hyril for lunch. After that go find my white shirt.

Went FOX to see but dun have. After that go topshop cos they having discount than have some nices one. Try and try than got 2 that i like but in the end bought only one cos burget than cannot spend so much. But one for 29bucks only la quite cheap. But can only buy one but if next time they have sales again i might buy more lor... But I cannot spend le but tomorrow going to meet cheryl for lunch and going to buy nail polish. But I cannot spend more than 20bucks tomorrow cos going out on sat need to spend at least 50bucks than monday need to spend at least 30buck than tuesday at least 20bucks. Altogether 120bucks la!!! Is like dam alot can... But sch reopening soon lei cannot go out and have fun le lei so is like dunno wan to go anot lei... Ai ya but I plan to stay at home lei. I think tomorrow just tell her I sprint my leg or headache lor than I can go swimming than can save money oso. OK SET TOMORROW FIND A EXCUSE TO NOT MEET CHERYL. Cheryl sorry about that cos I cannot spend le... :( Stop here...

No comments:

Post a Comment