Monday, October 11, 2010

My first try succeed!!!!

Today is Monday. Working people and students may call it "moody monday" but I think that this week monday is quite interesting. I went to pay my internet bills and buy stuffs from fairprice for my jelly cos I'm going to do jelly since the weather is so warm so should have some cooling dessert after dinner or snack. The interesting part is... I've never try to make jelly before and my friends say is quite easy so i did try. I bought a can of cocktails and 2 packets of jelly powder and also buy my doggy snack since I saw it haha!!! Than buy lunchfor my mummy bf and my lunch. Than head back home to do my jelly.

First step: Pour the jelly powder and 250g of sugar together and mix it well
Second step: Pour the mixture into 950ml water to boil it. Stir while pouring the mixture till it dissolve.
Third step: Put the fruits into the mould and pour the mixture into the mould,
Finally, put the jelly into the frige for 1hour and is ready to serve.

After 1hour I try I think is quite nice la not too sweet and taste quite good. Even my mummy oso say is good and the sweetness is just nice. Happy!!! The next I want to try is oreo cheesecake as my mummy wanna eat. haha!!! Since school is reopening soon so try baking and the time will pass very quick. Good idea man!!! haha!!! Stop here! GOD BLESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment